Sunday, October 11, 2009

New York Sentinels Vs. Florida Tuskers UFLFan Recap


Well, UFLfan is 1-1. I picked right in the Redwoods/Loco game, but I was WAAAY off in the Sentinels/Tuskers game.
To be fair, when I made the pick, the starting QB for Florida was not Brooks Bollinger. Had I know that, I might have picked differently. He lit it up.
Final Score Tuskers 30, Sentinels 17.
I was right about one thing. I predicted Tatum Bell would have a big year in the UFL and if last night was any indication, I was right about that. Tatum looked great.
Next game is Thursday night at 6:00 PST (so that's 3:00? for all of us East Coasters). On Versus, Las Vegas Locos versus Florida Tuskers. Couldn't have scripted it better. The leagues two undefeateds will play against each other.
My early pick, after watching the game last night is Tuskers by 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment